- First off, I want to say thank you for those watching this account, as well as faving the stuff here. I don't respond to every fav/new watcher, but it is really appreciated c:
- I'd also like to apologize for rarely leaving a comment on any of the stuff I have added to my favorites. I'm always worried of saying too much and coming off annoying, or saying too little and sounding too generic.
- I also have been working on a couple pictures as of recent, but kind of debating whether to post them or not.
- In regards to the election, i'm seeing a lot of pretty negative and depressing stuff all over. I have to admit, i'm still trying to get to terms as well, but please do not give into despair. Life is full of many twists, turns and bumps along the way, some not as pleasant as others. Granted, calling the election as a whole unpleasant for most is an extreme understatement. Regardless, life still goes on it's constant march, the sun still shines as it always has, and you will be able to get through it. I know its much easier to say this than actually do, but its something that has to be done. The unknown is always a terrifying concept, but all that can be done is to face it and move forward. Will it be easy or impossible? No, but its better than feeling down and knocked out. I do apologize for sounding kind of cliché and sappy, buts that how I see the situation at the moment. Better to be somewhat positive than in complete despair. At this point, i'd rather not hear anymore about the election or politics in general, and this is not meant to start a conversation related to said topics.
- On a somewhat related note, to those outside the US, the whole situation must look pretty strange, if not a little concerning. I'm hoping we all can still be friends, and remember not everyone in the US supports, let alone believes the ideas/concepts pushed by the winning party throughout this election.
- Let's move onto something a little more positive. For a while, I've been shiny pokemon hunting in numerous friend safari's in Pokémon X, and have amassed a pretty good number of shinies as a result. I've been thinking about doing a giveaway here, but i'd like some feedback on whether to do so or not. If so, I would attempt to do it as soon as possible, since Sun/Moon are coming out soon and I don't know how much longer the current GTS in place for X/Y will still be active. Granted, I need to make a list of what I have and some guidelines, but that shouldn't take too long. If I hear enough feedback, a journal will be made with more details.
So that's that. If you read through the whole thing, I really do appreciate you giving the time to do so. Again, if you or someone you know is interested in a shiny pokemon giveaway, I would like some feedback on it.